For research into the acupuncture treatment of kidney and urinary disorders click on the links below:
Guest post on home remedies for:
Home Remedies for Kidney and Urinary Disorders
The human body consumes nutrients extracted from the food and then converts the same into energy. After this process the leftover food, known as wastes is thrown out of the body in the form of urine and bowels. The liquid waste or urea is passed out of the body by the kidney and urinary system which comprises of two kidneys, two ureters, bladder, two sphincter muscles, nerves in bladder and urethra. Malfunctioning of any of these individually or collectively may give rise to one or many of the following problems in the body: Analgesic Nephropathy, Glomerulonephritis, Good pasture Syndrome, End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (HUS), Glomerulosclerosis, Male Factor Infertility, Immunoglobulin A (IgA) Nephropathy, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Kidney Stones, Nephrotic Syndrome, Kidney Cancer, Kidney Transplantation Rejections, Renal Vascular Disease, Cystocele (Fallen Bladder), Polycystic Kidney Disease, Bladder Cancer, Impotence / Erectile Dysfunction, Neurogenic Bladder, Hematuria (Blood in the Urine), Peyronie’s Disease, Interstitial Cystitis, Urinary Incontinence, Prostate Disease, and Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs).
Some of the home remedies for treating the above kidney and urinary disorders are as given below:
· Parsley Juice: It can be considered as a kidney cleansing agent, which removes all the harmful and toxic substances from the kidney. Boil in water, some fresh chopped parsley leaves and drink the same after it is cool. Continue the same on a daily basis.
- Cranberry Juice: Daily intake of the same in limited quantity will help in preventing the harmful bacteria to form colonies around the cells lining the urinary passage tract. Some half glass of the cranberry juice can be consumed either individually or can be mixed with apple juice also.
- Herbal Tea: Green tea, centaury tea, dandelion tea, gravel root tea, parsley root and leaf tea, blueberry tea, corn silk tea, goldenrod tea, marshmallow tea and stinging nettle tea are some of the herbal tea varieties which are found to be very effective against the kidney and urinary disorders. It should be consumed twice a day.
- Honey mixed with apple cidar vinegar: Drinking a mixture of two table spoon of honey, one tablespoon of apple cedar vinegar along with a glass of water, once a day, can give much desired relief.
- Pineapple: A particular enzyme known as bromelain which is found in abundance in pineapple posses certain anti-inflammatory properties which are helpful in fighting the disorders. One should consume a cupful of pineapple on a daily basis to get better results.
- Aloe Vera Juice: It has a natural characteristic of cleansing the kidney and should be consumed at least two times every day.
- Fruit Juice: Juice of apples, lemon, grapes and oranges can give some relief during the disorder and can be consumed daily.
- Blue Berries: These posses certain antioxidant properties which inhibit the bacteria from growing and in return the blue berries strengthen the body immune systems helping it to fight the disorder.
- Uva Ursi: It possesses certain antiseptic properties which are required to fight the harmful bacteria. One can intake it in supplement form.
- Baking Soda: Bacteria multiplication is stopped if one drinks a glass of water mixed with at least one teaspoon of baking soda. Recommended to be taken daily (two times).
P.S. Severe cases should be referred to medical experts for treatment. Please visit dmannose.co.uk for more info about Kidney infections.
Author: Robert Henry is an avid contributor in the field of medical writings. His articles have helped many individuals in overcoming their medical problems. The articles are informative enough and contain the symptoms as well as cures of the diseases being discussed. Visit My Google Profile