Gloucester Natural Therapies Clinic
Gloucester Natural Therapies Clinic is Gloucester’s longest running acupuncture and natural therapies clinic. We have 4 acupuncturists here and provide acupuncture every day of the week except for Sunday. Between us we have over 95 years of experience in acupuncture!
Covid-19 Safety Measures
To keep our patients safe during the Covid-19 pandemic we are making the following changes:
- Patients will be asked to wait outside until contacted that it is safe to enter reception. We want to limit numbers in reception to one person or social group (e.g. a parent or guardian bringing a child)
- Practitioners are staggering appointments to enable the entry of just one person or social group at a time
- People will be asked to wear a mask and to sanitise their hands with an alcohol gel which is available on entrance. Masks will be available if necessary
- A perspex screen has been erected around reception to protect the receptionist
- We have a one way system. Text or call me on arrival and I will let you in via the blue coloured back door of the clinic. Exit is via reception who can take payment and make a further appointment.
- You will be asked to go through a screening and consent form prior to your entering the clinic. I will email you a link to my online form which can be signed electronically. This is to ensure no one is entering the clinic with symptoms of Covid-19 or after being in contact with someone who has the infection.
- You can see my general hygiene and other interventions here
I practice in Gloucester on:
During the Covid-19 pandemic we can only accept payment by cards.
We have a great team of therapists providing a wide range of alternative therapy and holistic health practices:
- Allergy testing
- Sports Massage
- Hot Stone therapy
- Cranio-sacral therapy
- Colon hydrotherapy
- Many more!
Zoom in on the map below to see where Gloucester Natural Therapies is located.