Can Acupuncture help Fertility?
The research is in its early stages; follow the links below to see what we know so far:
Useful contacts, resources and information
Gloucestershire Infertility Network – this is a local group who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a local infertility specialist you can be referred to the Cotswold Fertility Unit.
- Fertility UK – the National Fertility Awareness and Natural Family Planning Service
- British Fertility Society
- HFEA – the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority
- British Infertility Counselling Association
- Infertility Network
- Donor Conception Network
- NIAC – National Infertility Awareness Campaign
- For information and support about endometriosis go to:
- Verity is the UK charity for women whose lives are affected by Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS):